Aeroplane Desserts Chocolate Mousse
- Empty the mousse mix and milk into a mixing bowl.
- Using the electric hand mixer beat on LOW speed for 30 seconds until just combined. Increase speed to HIGH and beat for 3 minutes until mousse is thick and creamy.
- Spoon mousse into 6 individual serving cups.
- Serve immediately for a creamy mousse or chill for 1-2 hours to create a firmer set mousse.
- 5 minutes to prepare
- 1-2 hours to chill
- Small bowl
- Electric hand mixer
- 6 serving cups
- Measuring jug
- 200g Chocolate flavoured mousse mix
- 2 cups (500ml) cold full cream milk
Hints & Tips
Freckles Galore: Top prepared mousse with coloured sprinkles. Mint Madness: Crush up a mint chocolate bar and shake on top of prepared mousse.
Servings Per Package: 4
Serving Size: 21.25g
|Ave. Qty. Per serve*||Ave. Qty. Per 100g*|
|Energy||840kJ (200 Cal)||700kJ (170 Cal)|
|Fat - Total
|Carbohydrate - Sugars||
*when made up according to preparation instructions using full cream milk.
Sugar, Maltodextrin, Whipping Agent [Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Glucose Syrup Solids (Contains Wheat), Emulsifier (472a), Milk Protein (Caseinate)], Gelatin (From Beef), Thickener (1442), Cocoa Powder (5%), Milk Solids, Colour (150c), Flavours.
Contains Milk & Wheat.
Consume within 24 hours of preparation.
Store in a cool, dry place.