A classic British dessert with a twist of Aeroplane Jelly to create a dessert centerpiece. Although the dictionary defines 'Trifle' as being something insignificant, this dessert is anything but!
No. of Serves:
- 2 x 85g packets Aeroplane Original Port Wine Jelly
- 1 kg Apricot Halves in natural juice, drained
- 1 x 375g Swiss Roll, sliced into 2cm rounds
- 1 lt Foster Clark’s Smooth and Creamy Vanilla Flavoured Custard
- 250 g Fresh or Thawed Frozen Mixed Berries
Prepare the Aeroplane Original Port Wine Jelly according to pack instructions, and set aside to cool.
Place the drained apricots in the bottom of a large glass dish, and top with cooled jelly. Refrigerate until set.
lace the Swiss roll rounds on the set jelly, and then pour on top the Vanilla Flavoured Custard.
Top with mixed berries as desired.