- Prep Time:
- 20 Minutes
- No. of Serves:
Jelly Belly SliceA popular and tasty slice the kids will love. Get creative using bright seasonal colours.
- 150 g plain sweet biscuits, crushed to resemble a fine crumb
- 100 g butter, melted
- 1 x 85 g packet Aeroplane Create a Jelly Crystals
- 1 x 395 g can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 x 85 g packet of your favorite Aeroplane Original Jelly Crystals
- Line a (25cm x 16cmx 3 cm) slice pan with baking paper. Place crushed biscuits in a medium bowl, add melted butter and stir to combine well. Spoon crumb mixture onto the base of prepared pan and using the back of a spoon press biscuit crumb evenly over base. Refrigerate for 30 minutes or freeze for 10 minutes while making filling.
- In a large bowl combine Aeroplane Create-a- Jelly Crystals and 1 cup (250mL) boiling water, stir well until dissolved. Add sweetened condensed milk stirring until smooth. Gently pour over the biscuit base and refrigerate for 1-2 hours or until set.
- In a separate bowl, prepare your chosen Aeroplane Flavoured Jelly Crystals according to packet instructions. Allow to cool completely (Note: if jelly is too warm when poured over filling it will melt the cream filling). Gently pour jelly over set filling and refrigerate for another 1-2 hours or until jelly is set.
- To serve cut into 12 slices.