- Prep Time:
- 20 Minutes
- No. of Serves:
Neapolitan Ice Cream CakeColourful enough to be a big hit with kids, yet grown up enough for adults to love, this impressive cake tastes just as good as it looks, because each layer has its own delicious flavour.
- 200 g triple wafer or chocolate biscuits
- 250 g cream cheese, at room temperature
- 600 ml thickened cream
- 2 tablespoons caster sugar
- 1/2 cup Aeroplane Gooey Chocolate Topping
- 1/2 cup Aeroplane Delightful Strawberry Topping
- 1/2 cup Aeroplane Electric Blue Heaven Topping
- Whipped cream, for decoration (optional)
- Coloured chocolate coated lollies, for decoration (optional)
- Line a 20cm x 10cm deep spring-form cake pan with plastic wrap. Place biscuits to fit around sides of prepared pan.
- Beat cream cheese with sugar until smooth and creamy; add cream and continue to beat until mixture is thick, creamy and smooth. Divide mix between three bowls and add a different colour Aeroplane Topping to each bowl so you end up with three separate flavoured mixtures.
- Spoon the blue mixture in base of prepared pan then spread chocolate and finish with strawberry.
- Cover loosely with plastic wrap and freeze overnight.
- Next day, remove from freezer 30 minutes before serving, top with whipped cream and decorate with lollies.