- Prep Time:
- No. of Serves:
Fresh Mint JellyA crisp and light flavoured Jelly that will suit as an entrée before dinner or as a refreshing sweet after dinner.
- 1 x bunch fresh mint leaves, leaves picked (reserve some leaves for garnishing)
- 200 mL boiling water
- 1 x 85 g packet Aeroplane Create a Jelly
- 1 cup (250 mL) boiling water
- To Serve: mint leaves
- To Serve: fresh fruit or vegetables
- Place mint leaves in a heat proof bowl and pour the boiling water over. Allow to infuse for 5 minutes, then lift leaves out and discard.
- In a second medium sized bowl combine Aeroplane Create-a-Jelly crystals with remaining cup of boiling water. Stir to dissolve well.
- Add infused mint water, stir well. Place 4 serving glasses onto a tray and divide jelly mixture evenly between glasses, cover and refrigerate until firm (approximately 4 hours).
- To serve; garnish with reserved mint leaves and either fresh fruit or for a savoury palate cleanser, with cherry tomatoes and cucumber slices.