- Prep Time:
- No. of Serves:
Mango Coconut TrifleTantalise your tastebuds with this tropical concoction.
- 2 x 85g packets Aeroplane Create a Jelly
- 2 ripe mangoes, pureed
- 300 ml lite coconut milk
- 5 g palm sugar or jaggery
- Passionfruit pulp, to taste
- Coconut Flakes Optional
- Whipped cream, optional
- Add 200ml boiling water to the 1st Create-a-Jelly crystals, and stir to dissolve. Stir through the mango puree, and pour into serving glasses. Refrigerate until firm.
- Add 200ml boiling water to the 2nd Create-a-Jelly crystals, and stir to dissolve. Stir through the coconut milk and palm sugar, and pour over the chilled mango layer. Refrigerate until firm.
- Top the jellies with passion fruit pulp, and whipped cream and toasted coconut flakes as desired.