- Prep Time:
- 15 Minutes
- No. of Serves:
Ice Cream Jelly SandwichesThese delectable ice-cream jelly sandwiches made with Aeroplane Jelly Lite are delish on the lips and light on the hips.
- 1 x 9g packet Aeroplane Jelly Lite Cranberry Raspberry Flavour Jelly
- 2 cups light ice cream, softened
- 100 g toasted almonds
- 12 wafers to serve
- Prepare sachet Aeroplane Jelly Lite Cranberry Raspberry jelly according to pack instructions, and allow to set. Chop finely.
- Mix ice cream and chopped jelly together with toasted almonds.
- Pour into a shallow tray and set in the freezer for 2 hours. Remove from freezer 40 minutes before serving to soften.
- Cut ice cream into slices the same size as the wafers and place between 2 wafers to serve as a sandwich. Alternately, serve a scoop with crisp wafer biscuits.