- Prep Time:
- 20 Minutes
- No. of Serves:
Raspberry FlummeryThe delicious taste of Raspberries in a light and luscious summery dessert you can enjoy without regret.
- 1 x 85 g packet Original Raspberry Flavour
- 1 cup (250 mL) boiling water
- 1 x 375 mL evaporated milk, chilled
- fresh raspberries
- Combine Aeroplane Original Raspberry Jelly crystals and boiling water in a medium bowl. Stir until fully dissolved. Cover and refrigerate until the consistency of a thick syrup (1-2 hours).
- Using an electric mixer, beat evaporated milk with slightly set jelly on high speed for approximately 5 minutes or until doubled in volume. Should be thick and glossy.
- Spoon into 8 individual serving bowls, cover and refrigerate for a further 2 hours or until set firm. Serve with fresh raspberries.
- Spoon into 8 individual glasses, cover and refrigerate for another 2 hours or until firm set.
- To serve; top with a dollop of yogurt and fresh raspberries.