- Prep Time:
- 10 Minutes
- No. of Serves:
Apple Crumble TrifleCrisp Anzac biscuit crumbs, creamy custard and blackcurrant jelly come together in this trifle recipe so easily, the whole family will be enjoying it in no time at all.
- 2 x 85 g packets Aeroplane Natural Colours & Flavours – Blackcurrant Flavoured Jelly
- 1 x 400 g can Pie Fruit Apples, sliced
- 1 x 200 g packet Anzac biscuits, crushed
- 2 tsp McCormick Ground Cinnamon
- 1 L chilled vanilla custard (double thick)
- PrepareAeroplane Natural Colours & Flavours – Blackcurrant Flavoured Jelly according to pack instructions and set aside to cool.
- Spoon apples into the bottom of a large glass dish and pour jelly over, refrigerate until set (3-4 hours).
- Top set jelly with custard. Mix crushed Anzac biscuits with McCormick Ground Cinnamon and sprinkle over custard.