- Prep Time:
- No. of Serves:
Berry and Sorbet DelightThe perfect summer dessert, that can be made well in advance and is guaranteed to impress.
- 1 x 85 g Aeroplane Natural Colours & Flavours – Strawberry Flavoured Jelly
- 300 g frozen mixed berries
- 1 L low fat vanilla ice cream or sorbet (softened)
- mixed fresh berries
- Dissolve Aeroplane Natural Colours & Flavours – Strawberry Flavoured Jelly crystals in 1 ½ cups (375 mL) boiling water and allow to cool slightly.
- Line a rectangular jelly mould or loaf pan with plastic wrap. Spoon the mixed berries onto the bottom of prepared pan and gently pour cooled jelly over, refrigerate until set (3- 4 hours).
- Once jelly has set, spoon the softened ice-cream or sorbet on top of the set Jelly. Use the back of a spoon to smooth out, covering the entire jelly surface area. Return to freezer until frozen firm.
- Invert berry and sorbet delight onto a plate, top with fresh berries and serve immediately.