- Prep Time:
- 30 Minutes
- No. of Serves:
Sunrise CheesecakeA creamy, tropical cheesecake delight, that will thrill your guests.
- 2 x 85 g Natural Colours & Flavours – Orange & Mango Flavoured Jelly
- 2 cups (500 mL) boiling water
- 1 x 250 g packet sweet plain biscuits, finely crushed
- 150 g butter, melted
- 500 g light cream cheese
- ½ cup icing sugar
- 1 x 270 mL can coconut cream
- 1 x 170 g can passion fruit pulp
- Dissolve Aeroplane Natural Colours & Flavours – Orange & Mango Flavoured Jelly crystals in boiling water and allow to cool for 30 minutes or until the consistency of a thick syrup.
- Combine the crushed biscuits and melted butter in a bowl, and mix well. Press biscuit mixture onto the base of a 20cm spring form pan. Refrigerate while preparing filling.
- Place cream cheese, icing sugar and coconut cream in a food processor and process until smooth. Pour the cheesecake mixture over the biscuit base and refrigerate for 3 hours or until set.
- Spread passionfruit pulp on top of the cheesecake filling and gently pour the cooled jelly over the passionfruit and cheesecake filling. Allow to set for a further 3 hours before serving.