- Prep Time:
- No. of Serves:
Apple and Raspberry Pie Trifle
Turn our Original Raspberry jelly into an easy trifle with the help of a little grated or cooked apple and pieces of puff pastry. It’s a delicious combination of flavours everyone loves.
- 1 x 85 g packet Aeroplane Original Raspberry Flavour Jelly
- 1 x sheet frozen ready rolled puffed pastry, thawed
- 3 cups grated or stewed apple
- 1 x 300 mL double cream
- Pour jelly evenly into the bottom of 6 small glass trifle bowls then refrigerate until set.
- Place the puff pastry on a baking tray and cook in a preheated 200°C (180°C fan forced) oven for 20 minutes until puffed and golden. Let pastry cool and break-up into large flakes.
- Divide grated/stewed apple between the 6 small trifle bowls, then top with a dollop of cream.
- Sprinkle with pastry just before serving.