- Prep Time:
- No. of Serves:
Choc Raspberry Trifle
It’s the dessert that turns the end of a meal into a special event. A spectacular combination Aeroplane Chocolate Mousse, shortcake biscuits, creamy custard and Original Raspberry jelly.
- 1 x 85g packet Aeroplane Original Raspberry Flavour Jelly
- 200 g Aeroplane Desserts Chocolate Flavoured Mousse
- 250 g raspberry shortcake biscuits
- 900 mL vanilla custard
- 500 g Frozen Raspberries
- Prepare the Aeroplane Original Raspberry Flavoured Jelly according to pack instructions, and set aside to cool.
- Prepare the Aeroplane Sweet Treats Chocolate Mousse according to pack instructions, spoon gently into a (5L) large glass serving dish. Refrigerate until set or firm approx. 1 hour.
- Top set mousse with biscuits and pour over custard.
- When jelly is partially set, stir through the raspberries and pour over set custard.
- Refrigerate until firm approx. 4 hours or overnight if preferred.