- Prep Time:
- 30 Minutes
- No. of Serves:
Chocolate Orange Trifle
The festive flavours of chocolate and orange are brought to life with a layer of scrumptious Original Strawberry jelly, to create a trifle that looks great and tastes even better.
- 1 x 500g packet Instant Chocolate Mousse
- 1 x 85g packet Aeroplane Original Strawberry Jelly
- 300 g strawberries, washed and sliced (reserve some for garnish)
- 50 g sugar combined with 100ml water
- Zest of 1 orange
- Prepare Chocolate Mousse according to pack instructions, spoon gently into a large glass dish. Refrigerate until firm.
- Prepare Aeroplane Original Strawberry Jelly according to pack instructions, and set aside to cool. When partially set, stir through the strawberries and pour over the custard.
- Refrigerate until firm.
- Dissolve the sugar in the water, and bring to the boil. Add in the orange zest, and simmer for 10 minutes to soften.
- Place the cooled zest over the jelly, and top with any extra strawberries.