- Prep Time:
- No. of Serves:
Classic TrifleA much-loved dessert recipe with all your favourite ingredients; custard, fruit, sponge and of course Aeroplane Jelly!!!!
- 2 x 85 g packets Aeroplane Original Port Wine Flavour Jelly
- 1 kg apricot halves in natural juice, drained
- 1 x 375 g Swiss roll, cut into 2cm slices
- 1 L chilled vanilla custard (double thick)
- 250 g fresh mixed berries
- Prepare both packets of Aeroplane Original Port Wine jelly according to pack instructions and set aside to cool.
- Place the drained apricots in the bottom of a large glass serving dish and top with the cooled jelly. Refrigerate until set (approximately 4 hours).
- Place Swiss roll slices decoratively up the side of serving dish, pour in vanilla custard and serve topped with mixed berries.
- Top with mixed berries as desired.