- Prep Time:
- 15 Minutes
- No. of Serves:
Classic TrifleA classic British dessert with a twist of Aeroplane Jelly to create a dessert centerpiece. Although the dictionary defines 'Trifle' as being something insignificant, this dessert is anything but!
- 2 x 85 g packets Aeroplane Original Port Wine Flavour Jelly
- 1 x 1 kg apricot halves in natural juice, drained
- 1 x 375 g packet swiss roll, sliced into 2cm rounds
- 900 g Pauls Double Thick Vanilla Custard
- 250 g (fresh or frozen and thawed) mixed berries
- Prepare Aeroplane Original Port Wine Jelly according to pack instructions and set aside to cool.
- Place the drained apricots into the bottom of a large glass dish and top with cooled jelly. Refrigerate until set (approximately4 hours).
- Place the swiss roll rounds onto the set jelly, and then pour the vanilla flavoured custard on top.
- Top with mixed berries as desired.