- Prep Time:
- 15 Minutes
- No. of Serves:
Jelly Boat SundaeWith ripe bananas, fresh strawberries, vanilla ice cream and your favourite Aeroplane Jelly you will be forgiven for asking for seconds.
- 1 x 85g packet Aeroplane Original Purple Grape Jelly, or other favourite flavour
- 450 ml water
- 1 punnet strawberries, washed and hulled
- 4 bananas
- 4 scoops vanilla ice cream
- Prepare your chosen Aeroplane Original Jelly flavour according to the pack instructions and allow to set. Once set, chop into chunks.
- Chop strawberries into pieces. Peel and slice bananas in half lengthways.
- Arrange bananas, strawberries and jelly in bowls or jelly boats, then top with vanilla ice cream. Serve immediately.