- Prep Time:
- 20 Minutes
- No. of Serves:
Jelly CreaturesGet the kids involved! Create delicious Jelly Creatures using colourful Aeroplane Jelly Flavours!
- 3 egg whites
- pinch of salt
- 1 x 85g packet Original Blackberry
- 1 cup castor sugar
- Sprinkles or candy decorations
- Preheat oven to 100°C.
- Combine egg whites and salt in a large, clean bowl.
- Beat or whisk until firm peaks form, and then gradually add the jelly crystals and castor sugar, mixing until the sugar is dissolved.
- Spoon the mixture into a piping bag and pipe creature shapes onto an oven tray lined with bake paper. Bake for 1 1/2 hours, then remove from the oven and cool. Add sprinkles or candy decorations for the eyes, nose or other decorations.
- Store in an air tight container