- Prep Time:
- 15 Minutes
- No. of Serves:
Jelly Fairy CakesA magical essential for every girl's Birthday party.
- 1 x 85g packet Aeroplane Original Strawberry Jelly
- 120 g butter, softened
- 3/4 cup castor sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups self raising flour
- 125 ml milk
- Prepare Aeroplane Original Strawberry Jelly according to pack instructions and allow to set.
- Pre heat oven to 180°C. Cream butter and sugar, then add in eggs. Stir in flour and milk alternately then spoon mix into 12 patty pan cases. Bake for 25 minutes, allow to cool.
- Slice tops off cup cakes and cut these tops in half to form wings.
- Once Aeroplane Original Strawberry Jelly has set, mash with a fork and place on the top of cakes.
- Top with cake wings and serve.