- Prep Time:
- 25 Minutes
- No. of Serves:
Jelly LamingtonsA traditional Australian favourite with a uniquely jelly touch.
- 1 x 85g packet Aeroplane Original Pineapple Jelly or your favourite flavour
- 400 ml boiling water
- 1 x 20cm square vanilla sponge or butter cake
- 1 cup desiccated coconut to serve
- Cream to serve
- Mix your chosen flavour of Aeroplane Original Jelly Crystals with boiling water, and allow to cool to an egg white like consistency.
- Cut the sponge cake into 12 large squares and then dip each square into jelly mixture, coating all sides, before gently rolling in coconut.
- Place in the refrigerator until completely set (approx 2 hours).
- Serve Jelly Lamingtons as is, or alternatively halve and sandwich together with whipped cream.