- Prep Time:
- 20 Minutes
- No. of Serves:
Lemon CheesecakeThis classically decadent dessert is sure to please friends and family alike.
- 300 g toasted muesli
- 100 g butter, melted
- 1/2 cup (125ml) boiling water
- 500 g vanilla yogurt
- 1 x 85g packet Aeroplane Original Lemon Flavour Jelly
- 200 g ricotta or light cream cheese
- Diced mango and passionfruit pulp
- Combine the toasted muesli and melted butter in a bowl, and mix well. Press into the base and 3/4 way up the sides of a 20cm spring form pan. Refrigerate while preparing filling.
- Whisk or beat together ricotta and yogurt until smooth. Combine the Aeroplane Original Lemon Jelly Crystals with boiling water and whisk until dissolved. Gradually pour the liquid jelly into the yogurt mixture, and whisk until all are well combined.
- Pour into the chilled muesli base, and allow to set.
- When set, top with diced mango and drizzle with passionfruit pulp