- Prep Time:
- 20 Minutes
- No. of Serves:
Lemon JelliciousThese tangy lemon delectable delights are best served hot with a scoop of ice cream.
- 60 g unsalted butter
- 1/2 x 85g packet Original Lemon
- 3 eggs, separated
- 1/4 cup self raising flour
- 185 ml milk
- 80 ml water
- Icing sugar to dust
- Pre heat oven to 180°C
- Combine butter and the Aeroplane Original Lemon Jelly Crystals in a large bowl and beat until light and creamy. Add in the egg yolks one at a time, beating well after each addition, then alternately add the flour, milk and water, to make a thin, smooth batter.
- Beat or whisk egg whites until firm peaks form, then gently fold into the batter, being careful not to over mix.
- Pour into a 5L oven proof dish, or 6 individual ramekins then bake for 1 hour, until golden and slightly firm to touch.