- Prep Time:
- 30 Minutes
- No. of Serves:
Nana's Favourite TrifleA staple dessert at all Aussie family gatherings, nans trifle! Still the same great flavours, just like nan used to make!
- 2 x 85g packets Original Port Wine Flavour
- 1 x 400 grams sponge or jam roll, sliced
- 2 tablespoons peach juice
- 1 x 800 g can peach slices in juice, drained and juice reserved
- 750 ml thick custard
- 1 cup (250ml) cream, whipped
- 1/2 cup flaked almonds, toasted
- Prepare the Aeroplane Original Port Wine Jelly according to pack instructions, refrigerate until set. When jelly is set, crush with a fork.
- Line a 3L shallow glass bowl with sponge or jam roll slices, pressing into base. Spoon over peach slices and ½ cup of reserved peach juice; sprinkle with toasted coconut and top with custard.
- Place whipped cream, on top of custard, top with jelly and sprinkle flaked almonds.