- Prep Time:
- No. of Serves:
Raspberry Choc TrufflesA classic childhood favourite with a fun and flavoursome twist!
- 1 x 85g packet Aeroplane Original Raspberry Flavour Jelly
- 500 g Marie biscuits, finely crushed
- 400g can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 cups desiccated coconut
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- Prepare the Aeroplane Original Raspberry Jelly according to pack instructions and allow to cool, but do not set.
- Place the crushed Marie biscuits into a large mixing bowl and mix in the condensed milk, cooled Aeroplane Original Raspberry Jelly liquid, ½ cup of coconut and cocoa powder.
- Once combined, roll mixture into golf sized balls and then coat into the remaining coconut.
- Place rum balls into the fridge and set for 4 hours and serve