- Prep Time:
- 20 Minutes
- No. of Serves:
Red Jelly CoffinWhat’s really scary is how quickly this will all be eaten! Easy to make, this spooky party centrepiece is a delicious combination of chocolate and Original Strawberry Jelly.
- 1 x 85 grams Original Strawberry
- 200 grams dark chocolate, melted
- 1 x plastic body toy (new, washed and dry)
- Prepare Aeroplane Original Strawberry Jelly crystals according to pack instructions and set aside.
- Line a bar tin (13cm x25 x 8cm) with baking paper. Brush melted chocolate in the base and sides and set in freezer for 2-3 minutes in between brushing applications to make a solid shape.
- Alternatively to make the chocolate coffin, browse the internet for chocolate coffin templates to print and use as a guide. Melt dark chocolate and set in a thin layer on baking paper. When almost set use template to cut shapes with a sharp knife. Stick together coffin with cooled, but melted chocolate. Ensure the coffin is well sealed so jelly doesnt leak out!
- Pour cooled jelly into set chocolate and position plastic body.
- Chill for minimum 4 hours or until set.