- Prep Time:
- 20 Minutes
- No. of Serves:
Double Berry Cheesecake SliceYou can never have enough berries! This slice gives you double the flavour burst.
- 150 g plain sweet biscuits, crushed to resemble a fine crumb
- 100 g butter, melted
- 1 x 85 g packet Create a Jelly
- 250 g cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 1/4 cup (40 g) caster sugar
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) thickened cream
- 1 x 125 g punnet fresh raspberries (or frozen)
- 1 x 85 g packet Original Raspberry Flavour
- Line a (25cm x 16cm x 3cm) slice pan with baking paper allowing a 5cm overhang. Place crushed biscuits in a medium bowl, add melted butter and stir to combine well. Spoon crumb mixture onto the base of prepared pan and using the back of a spoon press biscuit crumb evenly over base. Refrigerate for 30 minutes or freeze for 10 minutes while making filling.
- In a small bowl, prepare Aeroplane Raspberry Flavoured Jelly Crystals according to packet instructions. Allow to cool completely (Note: if jelly is too warm when poured over filling it will melt the cheese filling). In a second bowl combine Aeroplane Create-a- Jelly Crystals and 1/2 cup (125mL) boiling water, stir until fully dissolved.
- Using an electric mixer, beat cream cheese and sugar on medium until smooth. Add cream and beat on medium speed until combined and smooth. Reduce speed to low, pour in Aeroplane Create-a- Jelly and beat for a minute to combine well. Sprinkle raspberries over base and carefully pour over cheesecake mixture, refrigerate for 1-2 hours or until firm.
- Gently pour raspberry jelly over set cheesecake filling and refrigerate for another 1-2 hours or until jelly is set. To serve cut into slices.