- Prep Time:
- 20 Minutes
- No. of Serves:
Layered Jelly CheesecakeThis is a cheesecake that will impress at first sight and you can customise with your Favourite Aeroplane Jelly Flavour.
- 150 g plain sweet biscuits, crushed to resemble a fine crumb
- 100 g butter, melted
- 1 x 85 g packet Create a Jelly
- 250 g cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 1/3 cup (75 g) caster sugar
- 1 cup (250 mL) thickened cream
- 1 x 85 g packet your favourite Aeroplane Original Jelly crystals
- Line base of a lightly greased 20cm round spring-form pan with baking paper. Place crushed biscuits in a medium bowl, add melted butter and stir to combine well. Spoon biscuit mixture onto the base of prepared pan and using the back of a spoon press biscuit crumb evenly over base. Refrigerate for 30 minutes or freeze for 10 minutes while making filling.
- In a small bowl place Aeroplane Create-a- Jelly Crystals and ½ cup (125mL) boiling water, stir until dissolved. Set aside.
- Using an electric mixer, beat cream cheese and sugar on medium until smooth. Add cream and beat on medium speed until combined, thickened and smooth. Reduce speed to low, pour in Aeroplane Create-a- Jelly and beat for a minute to combine well. Pour cheesecake mixture over biscuit base, refrigerate for 1-2 hours or until firm.
- Prepare your favourite Aeroplane Original Jelly Crystals according to pack instructions. Allow to cool completely (Note: if jelly is too warm when poured over filling it will melt the cream filling). Gently pour jelly over set filling and refrigerate for another 1-2 hours or until jelly is set.
- Remove spring-form and place cheesecake on a serving plate to serve.