- Prep Time:
- 20 Minutes
- No. of Serves:
Pink Princess Strawberry Marshmallow CakeHere’s a cake no little princess will be able to resist. With a little Aeroplane Strawberry Marshmallow Mousse magic, you can turn a simple sponge, into a spectacular event.
- 2 x plain sponge cakes
- 1 x 200 g packet
- 10 pink and white marshmallows cut in half
- assortment of pink cake decorations
- Place a thick layer of prepared Strawberry Flavoured Marshmallow Mousse onto the top of one sponge cake and top with the other cake.
- Use a knife or spatula to spread the outside and top of cake with the layer of mousse then place the remaining mousse into a piping bag and decorate to your liking.
- Place the marshmallows around the bottom of the cake and sprinkle with the pink cake decorations, refrigerate until ready to serve.