- Prep Time:
- 20 Minutes
- No. of Serves:
Strawberry Shortcake TrifleLayers of original Strawberry Jelly, crushed shortbread biscuits and Aeroplane Strawberry Marshmallow Mousse come together in a deliciously spectacular trifle.
- 2 x 85 g packets Aeroplane Original Strawberry Flavoured Jelly
- 1 x 250 g Shortbread biscuits, crushed into a fine crumb
- 1 x 200 g packet
- 1 x 250 g Strawberries, washed and cut into halves
- Pour jelly into the bottom of a large glass trifle dish and refrigerate until set.
- Sprinkle shortbread crumbs over the set jelly and top with the mousse.
- Decorate the top of the trifle with strawberries, refrigerate and serve.