Layers of Original Lemon, creamy milk jelly and Original Cool Lime get the Oi! Oi! Oi! from every one.
- 1 Prepare both Aeroplane Lime and Lemon Flavour Jelly in separate bowls according to pack instructions, using 300 mL boiling water only in each and no cold water. Set aside to cool.
- 2 In another bowl combine gelatine and boiling water, stirring well until gelatine is completely dissolved, then stir through the condensed milk. Set aside to cool to room temperature.
- 3 Line a 16cm x 26cm x 4cm slice pan with plastic wrap. Pour lime jelly into the base and quick set in freezer for 1 hour.
- 4 Once the lime jelly is set, top with the condensed milk mixture and return to freezer for 1 hour. Repeat, pouring lemon jelly over milk layer, then freeze for 1 hour or until set but not frozen.
- 5 Once set, refrigerate until ready to serve, then use a sharp knife, heated with hot water to cut into squares and serve.