Marble Rainbow Jelly Slice Recipe
As the most jiggly, whimsical and colourful treat, this Marble Rainbow Jelly Slice will make all your jelly dessert dreams come true! Layers of blue, green, orange and red jelly are swirled together to create a bright and beautiful dessert, ...
Marble Rainbow Jelly Slice Recipe
As the most jiggly, whimsical and colourful treat, this Marble Rainbow Jelly Slice will make all your jelly dessert dreams come true! Layers of blue, green, orange and red jelly are swirled together to create a bright and beautiful dessert, perfect for themed birthday parties and celebratory treats.
As gorgeous as it is delicious, this jelly slice treat will be a showstopping centrepiece that is sure to impress! The trick? Combining Aeroplane Jelly's original jelly with cream cheese to create a no-bake slice that is both firm and creamy. So good, no one will be able to resist a second slice!
Is This Jelly Slice Hard To Make?
This jelly slice recipe is one of the easiest rainbow jelly slices you'll ever make! Unlike traditional layered jelly slices, you don't need to wait for your layers to set, before pouring your colours. Simply pour your mixture of jelly and cream cheese on top of each other for a gorgeous marble effect.
For the perfect twirls and swirls, use the end of a wooden spoon or a flat bladed knife to run through your mixture. The more you swirl, the more your colours will blend - so go as simple or as swirly as you like! Just be careful to over mix, as your colours will combine leaving you with a single shade.
This no-bake jelly slice recipe comes together in just minutes. The hardest part is waiting for it to set! This jelly slice is best served cold, so pop it in the fridge to firm up for at least four hours before serving.
We recommend making this jelly slice the night before you plan to serve it so it has plenty of time to firm up and become nice and jiggly. Once your jelly treat has set, cut it into squares and enjoy!
What You'll Need:
- A square cake pan (20cm)
- Baking paper
- A food processor
- A spoon
- A whisk
- Heatproof bowls
- A jug
- A wooden spoon or a flat-bladed knife
- A serving plate
- 1 Line an 8cm-deep, square 20cm cake pan with a double layer of baking paper, allowing it to overhang by at least 10cm on each side.
- 2 Process the biscuits in a food processor until they resemble fine crumbs. Add the butter and process to combine. Use the back of a spoon to press the mixture firmly over the base of the prepared pan. Place in the fridge until required.
- 3 Place the berry blue jelly crystals in a heatproof bowl. Add 125ml (1/2 cup) boiling water. Use a fork to whisk until the crystals dissolve. Process 1 packet of cream cheese in the food processor until smooth. Gradually pour in the warm jelly mixture. Process until smooth and combined, scraping down the side occasionally. Transfer to a bowl. Clean processor.
- 4 Repeat step 3, using lime, orange and strawberry jellies and remaining cream cheese packets. Transfer to bowls. Clean processor between batches.
- 5 Transfer berry blue mixture to a small jug. Pour mixture into the centre of cake pan. Clean jug. Fill with lime mixture. Pour lime mixture in the centre of berry blue mixture. Clean jug. Fill with orange mixture. Pour orange mixture into the centre of lime mixture. Clean jug. Fill with strawberry mixture. Pour strawberry mixture into the centre of orange mixture. Using the end of a wooden spoon or flat bladed knife, swirl jelly mixtures to marble. Refrigerate for 4 hours or until set.
- 6 Place a sheet of baking paper over cake pan. Invert onto a board. Remove baking paper from base. Invert slice back onto a serving plate. Remove baking paper. Cut into pieces. Serve.