Dive into these easy sea themed jelly cups, perfect for your next kids party. This recipe is brought to you by Taste.
- 1 Trace mermaid tail and shark fin shapes onto non-stick baking paper. Spoon melted white chocolate into a piping bag with fine nozzle. Pipe outlines of the tails and fins with the white chocolate and then fill in. Allow to set.
- 2 Using a food processor, crush biscuits finely. Add the butter and process until combined. Add sprinkles and pulse to combine. Divide 1/3 cup mixture between 8 x 250ml glasses and press firmly with the back of a spoon. Refrigerate while preparing the jelly.
- 3 Prepare jelly according to packet instructions. Allow to come to room temperature. Carefully pour into 8 x prepared glasses (make 4 x glasses with blue jelly and 4 x glasses with green jelly). Refrigerate until set completely.
- 4 Using an electric mixer, beat cream, sugar and vanilla until you have firm peaks. Divide into separate bowls and tint with blue and green food colouring. Fold in roughly to create a marbled effect. Spoon into a piping bag fitted with a large star nozzle.
- 5 Pipe marbled cream over jelly, then gently place the tails and fins into the jelly. Top with mini meringues and decorate with cachous and sprinkles.