- 1 In a large bowl, combine the Aeroplane Green Apple Jelly Crystals and 1 cup (250mL) boiling water. Stir until crystals are completely dissolved. Cover and place in the fridge until the consistency of thick syrup (Approximately 1-2hrs).
- 2 Using a small sharp knife, hollow out a cylinder of cake, leaving a stable wall around the edges and 1-2cm on the bottom of the muffin.
- 3 To make the cauldron filling; combine the slightly set jelly and evaporated milk in a large bowl and whisk with an electric mixer on high for 4-5 mins, or until doubled in volume and glossy. Cover and place in the fridge to set for 1hour.
- 4 Once the filling is set, spoon into the cauldrons, and allow to drape / bubble over the side. Decorate with your choice of ghoulish lollies. Create the handles of the cauldron with liquorice straps.
- 5 Cut the pocky or finger biscuits into varying lengths and arrange around the bottom of the cauldron cakes to resemble logs. Arrange the red, yellow and orange slices of fruit jellies up the sides of the cauldrons to resemble hot flames.