No spooky party is complete without some scary spiders. It’s easy to create a delicious web of delight with chocolate cup cake mix, Original Purple Grape Jelly and black patty pan cases.
- 1 Preheat oven 180ºC and line 24 patty pans with cases.
- 2 Make cupcakes as per packet directions and fill 24 patty pans with mixture, about half way full.
- 3 Bake in oven for 15-20 minutes until cooked then cool.
- 4 Prepare the Aeroplane Original Purple Grape Jelly crystals according to pack instructions and pour half of the mixture over each patty pans. Pour remaining jelly in a small shallow container and then allow to set in fridge for 3-4 hours.
- 5 To serve: pipe or spoon vanilla frosting over cupcakes. Cut set jelly into cubes and decorate over icing. Top with spider, if desired.