- 1 Make the chocolate mousse – Add the cold, full cream milk to a medium bowl and sprinkle over the Aeroplane Creamy Chocolate Mousse Mix. Beat with an electric mixer on medium-low speed for 1 minute then scrape down the sides of the bowl. Increase speed to high and beat for a further 4 minutes, until the mouse is light and fluffy. Set aside.
- 2 Make the whipped mascarpone cream – In a medium bowl beat the cream and sugar until stiff peaks appear.
- 3 In a separate medium bowl beat (same beaters are okay) the mascarpone and vanilla until smooth and creamy. Add the whipped cream to the mascarpone mixture and beat until smooth with soft peaks. Set aside in the fridge.
- 4 Make the cherry hot chocolate mixture – In a shallow bowl, combine the hot water, Morello cherry syrup, cocoa powder, and extra sugar.
- 5 Break the ladyfinger biscuits into smaller pieces and dip very briefly into the chocolate cherry mixture. Layer the biscuits into small glasses and using a spoon gently pack them into a flat layer. Top each one with a couple of spoonful’s of the mascarpone mixture, followed by a couple of spoonful’s of Aeroplane Creamy Chocolate Mousse and a few Morello cherries. Repeat the layers until your glass is full.
- 6 Place the tiramisu cups in the fridge, and allow to set for at least 1 hour, even better if you leave it overnight. To serve, dust with some additional cocoa powder and enjoy!