This is a cheesecake that will impress at first sight and you can customise with your favourite Aeroplane Jelly Flavour.
- 1 Line base of a 20 cm round spring-form pan with baking paper and lightly grease base and sides. Place crushed biscuits in a medium bowl, add melted butter and stir to combine well. Spoon mixture onto the base of prepared pan and using the back of a spoon press evenly over base. Refrigerate while making filling.
- 2 Place boiling water in a small heat proof bowl, add gelatine and stir until dissolved. Set aside.
- 3 Using an electric mixer, beat cream cheese and sugar on MEDIUM until smooth. Beat gelatine mixture in followed by the cream and continue beating until combined and smooth. Spoon cheesecake mixture over biscuit base and refrigerate for 1-2 hours or until firm.
- 4 Prepare both packs of Aeroplane Strawberry Flavour Jelly according to packet instructions, using 200 mL less cold water than directed. Allow to cool completely. (Note: if jelly is too warm when poured over filling it will melt the filling). Gently pour jelly over the set filling, over the back of a large spoon and refrigerate for further 1-2 hours or until jelly is set.
- 5 To serve release spring-form and lift cheesecake from base onto a serving plate.