- Prep Time:
- 30 Minutes
- No. of Serves:
Ice Cream Soda Jelly ConesAll of your Summer favourites in a delicious cone confection.
- 1 x 85g packet Original Raspberry Flavour or Aeroplane Original Strawberry Flavour Jelly
- 1/2 cup Raspberry creaming soda
- 500 grams vanilla ice cream
- Colourful sprinkles
- 12 Ice cream cone cups
- POUR Aeroplane Original Raspberry or Strawberry jelly Crystals into bowl. Add 1 cup boiling water to jelly crystals and stir until dissolved. REFRIGERATE until soft set approx. 5 hours.
- MEANWHILE, take ice cream from freezer and defrost. Stir occasionally, until smooth and softened.
- MIX together raspberry creaming soda, soft set Raspberry or Strawberry jelly and vanilla ice cream and place in freezer until firm.
- TO SERVE, scoop ice cream soda jelly into cones and SPRINKLE with coloured sprinkles.