- Prep Time:
- No. of Serves:
Jelly BlocksThese delicious marbled marvels will leave all your guests craving for more.
- 1 x 85g packet Aeroplane Original Strawberry Flavour Jelly
- 1 x 85g packet Aeroplane Original Lime Flavour Jelly
- 1 x 85g packet Aeroplane Original Orange Flavour Jelly
- 1 x 85g packet Aeroplane Original Berry Blue Flavour Jelly
- 2 x 85g packets Aeroplane Original Lemon Flavour Jelly
- 1 x 400 grams can Sweetened condensed milk
- POUR into 4 separate bowls the Aeroplane Original Strawberry, Lime, Orange & Berry Blue jelly crystals. Add 1 cup of boiling water to each bowl and stir jellies until dissolved.
- SPRAY 4 separate small shallow containers with cooking oil spray and pour each dissolved jelly flavour into a separate container. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm.
- COMBINE the 2 packets of Aeroplane Original Lemon Jelly Crystals with 1 cup boiling water and dissolve. Pour in 400g can of Sweetened condensed milk and mix. Allow to cool slightly.
- ONCE Jellies are set, cut into cubes and randomly place into a 13 x 9 inch pan, lined with plastic wrap. POUR over condensed milk mixture and stir gently to distribute cubes. Smooth surface. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours until set.
- UNMOULD jelly from pan and cut into cubes and serve.