- Prep Time:
- 15 Minutes
- No. of Serves:
Jelly PopsThese sweet dipped jelly treats, may be small but are a fun additional to your next kids party.
- 2 x 85 g packets Original Lemon
- coloured straws or ice cream sticks
- coloured sugar crystals
- In a bowl combine contents of both packets of Aeroplane Original Lemon Jelly and 1 cup (250 mL) boiling water and stir until dissolved.
- Lightly spray a shallow rectangular container with cooking oil spray and pour dissolved jelly into container. Cover and refrigerate for 2-3 hours or until firm.
- Once set cut jelly into squares, insert straws / ice cream sticks into each square to serve.
- Dip jelly pops into coloured sugar just before eating.