- Prep Time:
- 10 Minutes
- No. of Serves:
Honey JellyMaking your own flavoured jelly is so rewarding, and honey is a natural sweetener sure to surprise and impress.
- 1 x 85 g packet Create a Jelly
- 1 ⅔ cups (410 mL) boiling water
- 4 tbsp (⅓ cup) honey
- To Serve: grilled or poached stone fruits
- Combine Aeroplane Create-a-Jelly crystals with boiling water stir until dissolved add honey, and stir until melted into jelly.
- Place 4 serving glasses onto a tray and pour jelly evenly between glasses, cover and refrigerate until firm (approximately 4 hours). Serve topped with grilled fruit.