- Prep Time:
- 15 Minutes
- No. of Serves:
- 24 wedges
Jelly OrangesWhy not make these jelly wedges the center piece of a great summer fruit platter.
- 3 x 85 g packets Original Orange Flavour
- 3 cups (750 mL) boiling water
- 6 large oranges
- In a large jug combine the contents of the Orange Jelly packets and the boiling water. Stir until dissolved and allow to cool slightly.
- Cut each orange in half through the stem end and using a spoon, scoop out the flesh, leaving the pith and rind intact.
- Place orange halves, cut-side up, in a 12-hole, ⅓ cup capacity muffin pan. Carefully fill orange cups with cooled jelly and refrigerate until set firm.
- To serve, cut each jelly-filled orange half into wedges.