- Prep Time:
- 10 Minutes
- No. of Serves:
This is a fragrant, light dessert with a Middle Eastern influence.
- 1 x 85 g packet Create a Jelly
- 1 cup (250 mL) boiling water
- 100 mL cold water
- 100 mL Rosewater
- To Serve: Fresh raspberries and 1 tbsp toasted pistachios, chopped
- Combine Aeroplane Create-a-Jelly crystals with boiling water and stir to dissolve well.
- Stir through cold water and rose water. Pour evenly between 4 serving glasses, cover and refrigerate until firm (approximately 4 hours).
- Garnish with fresh raspberries and chopped pistachios to serve.