- Prep Time:
- 30 Minutes
- No. of Serves:
Berry Blue Frozen Monster LakeIt’s a recipe from deep in the mountains of faraway Bluedonia! A meringue lake, surrounded by crispy monsters and filled with Berry Blue Jelly. Always a monster hit at parties.
- 1 x 85 g packet Original Berry Blue
- 4 egg whites
- 1 cup caster sugar
- 9 pieces green or black licroice
- icing sugar for dusting
- Make Aeroplane Berry Blue Jelly to pack instructions and place in the refrigerator to set.
- Whisk egg whites till soft peaks then slowly add in the caster sugar until sugar is dissolved and egg whites are stiff peaks.
- Spoon ¾ of the egg whites onto a foil lined baking tray and spread out to form a lake with high peaked sides and a shallow flat middle.
- Place 3 small dollops of meringue onto the foil lined tray.