- Prep Time:
- 15 Minutes
- No. of Serves:
Choc Mallow MousseSo good it’s hard to stop at just a slice. Chocolate biscuit base, Sweet Treats Chocolate Mousse filling and a fluffy marshmallow topping makes this a favourite for chocolate lovers.
- 1 x 200 g plain chocolate biscuits, crushed
- 80 g butter, melted
- 1 x 200g packet Desserts Chocolate Mousse
- 500 ml full-cream cold milk
- 250 g packet white marshmallows
- 15 freckles, for decorations
- Mix together crushed chocolate biscuits and butter. The spread into base of a lined slice tin (15cm x 20cm) with baking paper. Set aside.
- Make Aeroplane Desserts Chocolate Mousse according to pack instructions. Pour over the prepared base. Place into fridge to set about 30 minutes.
- Combine marshmallows with 2 teaspoons water and microwave on HIGH (600W) for 30 seconds, stir until combined and smooth. Spread evenly over set mousse slice. Place back in fridge until set about another 30 minutes.
- Remove from fridge once topping is firm and top with freckles and cut into squares.