- Prep Time:
- No. of Serves:
Triple Choc Ripple Cake
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) cold full cream milk
- 1¼ cups (300 mL) thickened cream
- 1 x 100 g Aeroplane Chocolate Flavoured Dessert Mix
- 250 g pkt Arnott’s Choc Ripple™ Biscuits
- Chocolate sprinkles or shavings to serve
- Combine milk and cream in a large bowl. Add Aeroplane Chocolate Flavoured Dessert Mix and beat using an electric beater on HIGH speed until thick.
- Spread a little of the mixture over one biscuit then sandwich with another. Place onto a serving plate, using a little chocolate mixture to secure. Repeat using all biscuits, creating a log.
- Spread remaining chocolate dessert mixture evenly over cake, cover and refrigerate for a minimum of 6 hours. To serve; scatter over chocolate curls.