- Prep Time:
- 20 Minutes
- No. of Serves:
Creamy Vanilla Slice
- 2 x sheets ready rolled puff pastry, thawed
- 1¼ cups (300 mL) full cream milk
- 600 ml thickened cream
- 2 x 100 g Vanilla Flavoured Dessert Mix
- Icing sugar
- Bake pastry sheets in a preheated 220°C (200°C fan forced) oven for 12–15 minutes or until pu_ed and golden. Remove from oven and cool completely.
- Combine milk and cream in a large bowl. Add Aeroplane Vanilla Flavoured Dessert Mix and using an electric beater beat until thick and smooth. Place a pastry sheet cooked side up on a serving plate and spread vanilla filling evenly over, gently press second pastry sheet cooked side up on top. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- To serve; sprinkle with icing sugar and cut into slices.