A decadent Aeroplane Jelly take on the German classic.
- 1 Line the base of a 1L pudding bowl or Pyrex bowl with the cherries.
- 2 Roughly tear apart the fruit cake and then crumble with your fingertips. (This can be a coarse crumb).
- 3 Dissolve Aeroplane Original Port Wine Jelly Crystals in boiling water, and then add to the cake crumbs, mixing well.
- 4 Carefully spoon into the basin over the cherries, and press down firmly to compress the crumbs and jelly.
- 5 Cover and set in the fridge for 3-4 hours, then turn out onto serving platter. (You may need to dip the bowl in hot water for 30 seconds to loosen, being careful not to wet the pudding).