Rainbow Jelly Slice Cheesecake Recipe
As the most jiggly, whimsical and colourful treat, this no bake Rainbow Jelly Slice Cheesecake will make all your jelly dessert dreams come true! Layers of blue, green, orange and red jelly are swirled together to create a bright and be...
Rainbow Jelly Slice Cheesecake Recipe
As the most jiggly, whimsical and colourful treat, this no bake Rainbow Jelly Slice Cheesecake will make all your jelly dessert dreams come true! Layers of blue, green, orange and red jelly are swirled together to create a bright and beautiful dessert, perfect for themed birthday parties and celebratory treats.
As gorgeous as it is delicious, this jelly slice cheesecake treat will be a showstopping centrepiece that is sure to impress! The trick? Combining Aeroplane Jelly's original jelly with cream cheese to create a no-bake slice that is both firm and creamy. So good, no one will be able to resist a second slice!
Is This No-Bake Cheesecake Slice Recipe Hard To Follow?
This jelly slice recipe is one of the easiest rainbow jelly slices you'll ever make! Unlike traditional layered jelly slices, you don't need to wait for your layers to set, before pouring your colours. Simply pour your mixture of jelly and cream cheese on top of each other for a gorgeous marble effect.
For the perfect twirls and swirls, use the end of a wooden spoon or a flat bladed knife to run through your mixture. The more you swirl, the more your colours will blend - so go as simple or as swirly as you like! Just be careful to over mix, as your colours will combine leaving you with a single shade.
This no-bake jelly slice recipe comes together in just minutes. The hardest part is waiting for it to set! This jelly slice is best served cold, so pop it in the fridge to firm up for at least four hours before serving.
We recommend making this jelly slice the night before you plan to serve it so it has plenty of time to firm up and become nice and jiggly. Once your jelly treat has set, cut it into squares and enjoy!
What You'll Need:
- A square cake pan (20cm)
- Baking paper
- A food processor
- A spoon
- A whisk
- Heatproof bowls
- A jug
- A wooden spoon or a flat-bladed knife
- A serving plate
- 1 LINE a 5cm-deep, 20cm square cake pan with baking paper, allowing a 5 cm overhang. Process the biscuits in a food processor until they resemble fine crumbs. Add the butter and process to combine. Spoon into prepared pan and using the back of a spoon press the mixture firmly and evenly over the base. Place in the fridge until ready to use.
- 2 PLACE the Aeroplane Original Purple Grape Flavoured jelly crystals in a heatproof bowl, add ½ cup (125 mL) boiling water and use a fork to whisk until crystals dissolve. Process 1 packet of cream cheese in a food processor until smooth. Gradually pour in the warm jelly mixture and process until smooth and combined, scraping down the side, as necessary. Working quickly, pour the mixture over the biscuit base and smooth the surface. Place in the freezer for 10 minutes to set.
- 3 WASH the food processor bowl and dry thoroughly. Place the Aeroplane Blue Heaven jelly crystals in a heatproof bowl. Add ½ cup (125ml) boiling water and use a fork to whisk until crystals dissolve. Process second packet of cream cheese in the food processor until smooth. Gradually pour in the warm blue heaven jelly mixture. Process until smooth and combined, scraping down the side, as necessary. Working quickly, pour the blue jelly cream cheese mixture over the back of a large metal spoon over the set grape cheese layer. Smooth the surface and return to the freezer for 10 minutes. Repeat with the remaining Aeroplane Lemon and Strawberry jelly crystals, 1 cup (250ml) boiling water and 2 packets cream cheese to create another 2 layers. Place in the freezer for 10 minutes between each layer.
- 4 COVER with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 2 hours or until set firm and ready to serve. Lift the rainbow cheesecake onto a serving plate and decorate with meringues, cachous and confectionery of your choice.