There's nothing better than fresh tropical fruit flavours over the summer months, this parfait makes the most of delicious mango and passionfruit!
- 1 Combine mango jelly and boiling water stirring well to dissolve. Pour coconut milk into a jug and stir through jelly mixture until combined. Pour mixture evenly between 6 individual serving glasses and refrigerate.
- 2 Using a serving glass as a biscuit cutter, cut the sponge cake into 12 disks.
- 3 Combine the Aeroplane Passionfruit Flavoured Jelly and boiling water, stirring well to dissolve. Place custard in a medium sized bowl, add jelly mixture and stir to combine until jelly is dispersed. Refrigerate until mixture starts to set.
- 4 Drain mango juice from the can into a low sided dinner plate, set mango slices aside for decoration. Add ¼ cup of passionfruit pulp and stir to combine. Add sponge disks, one at a time and turn after 20 seconds, dipping the alternate side of the sponge. Lift out and place a disk on top of the coconut jelly layer of each glass. Reserve fruit syrup for second sponge layer.
- 5 Remove custard from fridge and fold through 1 cup of whipped cream. Spoon the passionfruit cream onto sponge layer and smooth surface. Repeat sponge layer with remaining sponge disks and fruit syrup, reserving any remaining syrup. Carefully place sponge on top of passionfruit cream layer.
- 6 To serve, top each parfait with a dollop of remaining whipped cream, sliced mango, coconut flakes, remaining passionfruit pulp and a sprinkle of lime zest.