There's nothing better than fresh summer fruit flavours over the summer months, this parfait makes the most of delicious mango, passionfruit and lemon!
- 1 Combine Mango flavoured jelly and ⅓ cup (80 mL) boiling water, stirring well to dissolve. Pour coconut milk into a jug and stir through jelly mixture until combined. Pour mixture evenly between 6 individual serving glasses (approximately 300 mL capacity) and refrigerate.
- 2 Using a serving glass as a biscuit cutter, cut the sponge cake into 12 mini rounds.
- 3 Combine the Lemon flavoured jelly and ⅓ cup (80 mL) boiling water, stirring well to dissolve. Place custard in a medium sized bowl, add jelly mixture and stir to combine until jelly is dispersed. Refrigerate until mixture starts to set.
- 4 Drain mango juice from the can into a low sided bowl, set mango aside for decoration. Add ¼ cup of passionfruit pulp and stir to combine. Add sponge disks, one at a time and turn after 20 seconds, dipping the alternate side of the sponge. Lift out and place a disk on top of the coconut jelly layer of each glass. Reserve fruit syrup for second sponge layer.
- 5 Remove custard from fridge and fold through 1 cup of whipped cream. Spoon the lemon-custard cream onto sponge layer of each glass and smooth surface. Repeat sponge layer with remaining sponge rounds and fruit syrup, reserving any remaining syrup. Carefully place sponge on top of lemon-custard cream layer.
- 6 To serve, top each parfait with remaining whipped cream, sliced mango, coconut flakes, a drizzle of remaining passionfruit pulp and a sprinkle of lime zest.