- Prep Time:
- No. of Serves:
Pool Party Jelly CakeEveryone deserves a Pool Party Cake at some stage in their lives – no matter what age?? So dive in.
- 1 x 470 g packet vanilla cake mix with icing
- 1 x 85 g packet Aeroplane Original Berry Blue Flavour Jelly
- 2 x 200 g packet finger biscuits
- assorted lollies to decorate pool
- Prepare cake mix according to packet instructions bake in a 20cm prepared cake pan and allow to cool. Prepare Aeroplane Original Berry Blue Jelly according to pack instructions. Cover and refrigerate until set firm (2-3 hours).
- Place cake onto a serving plate and spread sides and top of cake with icing provided in pack. Press finger biscuits evenly around side of cake, trimming if necessary to create a pool wall; leave about 5cm opening for ladder. Mash set jelly with fork and spoon onto cake to represent water.
- Build a ladder with finger biscuits and icing and place in opening. Add assorted lollies to create party pool look and feel. Keep cake refrigerated until ready to serve.
- PREPARE the Aeroplane Original Berry Blue Jelly according to pack instructions. Cover and REFRIGERATE until firm set 2-3 hours.