- Prep Time:
- 20 Minutes
- No. of Serves:
Lime Jelly SliceA traditional favourite, bite sized pieces of slice with a creamy filling and lime jelly top.
- 150 g plain sweet biscuits, crushed to resemble a fine crumb
- 100 g butter, melted
- 1 x 85 g packet Create a Jelly
- 1 x 395 g can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 x 85 g packet Aeroplane Natural Colours & Flavours – Lime Flavoured Jelly
- Line a (25cm x 16cm x 3cm) slice pan with baking paper. Combine crushed biscuits and melted butter, stir to combine well. Press biscuit crumb evenly over base and refrigerate while making filling.
- In a large bowl combine Aeroplane Create-a- Jelly Crystals and 1 cup (250 mL) boiling water, stir until fully dissolved, then stir through condensed milk. Pour over biscuit base and refrigerate for 1-2 hours or until set.
- In a second bowl, prepare Aeroplane Natural Colours & Flavours – Lime Flavoured Jelly Crystals according to packet instructions. Allow to cool completely (Note: if jelly is too warm when poured over filling it will melt the cream filling). Gently pour Lime jelly over set filling and refrigerate for another 1-2 hours or until jelly is set. To serve, cut into slices.